At NJ Sunroom Additions, we specialize in offering a wide selection of comprehensive repair services to fix any sunroom or conservatory built by companies no longer in business or even still in business to assist anyone in trouble with their room. From remediating the aftermath of storm damage to repairing a leaky roof, our team of experts do it all.
Reliable New Jersey Repairs
When you call on NJ Sunroom Additions for your New Jersey repairs, you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands. We will thoroughly investigate all problems and work one on one with your insurance company to save you further headache. Some of our most popular repair services include:
- Sunroom: Sunrooms are an ideal way to expand the living space of your home, add curb appeal, and increase property value, but having a damaged or broken sunroom addition can leave any homeowner feeling frustrated with their investment.
- Conservatory: There are few home additions more beautiful that the sweeping lines and glass ceilings of a high-quality conservatory, but what do you do when your conservatory addition is looking a little worse for wear?
- Storm damage: New Jersey’s unpredictable weather can cause substantial damage to a sunroom or conservatory. If your outdoor living space has been hit by fallen trees, shows signs of hail damage, or has undergone structural strain from heavy snow, our expert team can quickly correct the problem!
- Leaks from roof panels or gutters: Leaking between roof panels or overflow from clogged gutters will not only damage your floors and furniture, but renders your addition unusable. We will remove your old panels and replace them with the latest, eco-friendly technology, making your sunroom even better than before!
- Broken windows and doors handles: With access to products from all window and door handle manufacturers, we can swap out those tarnished or broken hinges and handles for ones that reflect the beauty of your sunroom or conservatory.
- No temperature regulation: Our advanced glass technology can be installed over your existing sunroom for thermal regulation and year round comfort.
- And more!
If your conservatory is in need of one or more of our repair services, contact NJ Sunroom Additions today! Give us a call and speak with one of our friendly representatives about our cost-effective solutions, or fill out our online form to request your free, in-home estimate.