With a modern aesthetic and clean, symmetrical lines, Edwardian conservatories provide maximum functionality while complimenting most home styles. Like all NJ Sunroom Additions conservatories, this contemporary model is made with high performance materials that are guaranteed to last. Best of all, our custom design process allows you to choose from numerous style options to create an architectural accent that is as unique as your home.
Timeless, New Jersey Edwardian Conservatories
Unlike other builders in the area, NJ Sunroom Additions goes above and beyond to deliver 100% customer satisfaction each and every time. We begin all of our projects by performing a free, in-home estimate to ensure there are no surprises along the way. In addition, when you choose to work with our dedicated team of experts, you’ll experience our many added benefits, including:
- Weather Resistant: We use durable glass and a patented connection system to ensure that our New Jersey Edwardian conservatories are strong enough to withstand the area’s unpredictable weather.
- Cost-Effective: Avoid the expense of moving. Our conservatories are a cost-effective solution for adding more useable floor space to your home.
- Integrated Electrical: No need to retreat inside when the sun goes down. Our additions are equipped with integrated electrical, allowing you to use your space as an office, a media room, and more!
- Superior Thermal Performance: Using advanced glass technologies, we engineer our Edwardian conservatories for optimal thermal performance and energy efficiency.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: To give our customers peace of mind, we back all of our products with a limited lifetime warranty on all parts and labor.
Get started on designing your dream addition and contact NJ Sunroom Additions today! Give us a call and speak with one of our friendly representatives who would be happy to tell you more about our Edwardian conservatories and answer any questions you may have. If you’d like a custom design consultation, fill out our online form to request your free estimate!