Sunrooms are an ideal way to expand the living space of your home, add curb appeal, and increase property value, but having a damaged or broken sunroom addition can leave any homeowner feeling frustrated with their investment. Get back to enjoying your sunrooms in no time, with the exceptional repair service of NJ Sunroom Additions! From storm damage to upgrading shoddy workmanship of other contractors, we provide a full-scope of New Jersey sunroom repairs at a cost that fits within your budget.
Affordable Sunroom Damage Repair Services
For sunroom repairs in New Jersey, local residents count on the personalized service and expertise of the crew at NJ Sunroom Additions. With our friendly team, sunroom damage doesn’t have to be a problem that breaks the bank, and we’ll work with you to provide top-notch service for getting your sunroom repair project completed on any budget.
We offer a wide variety of services for repairing sunrooms throughout New Jersey, and you can rely on us for:
- Storm Damage Repair: From heavy snows to strong summer storms, the elements can take their toll on your sunroom, but our expert crew can handle any size storm restoration project!
- Upgraded Efficiency: If your original sunroom isn’t living up to your efficiency expectations, we can retrofit high-tech, energy-efficient glass over your existing structure.
- Increased Curb Appeal: Sunrooms may be beautiful, but we can enhance the luxurious look of your space with functional and stylish hardware, windows, doors, and accessories.
- Water Protection: Water leaks are a common sunroom repair project in New Jersey, and we offer eco-friendly roof panels to protect your investment from the forces of nature.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Sunroom Problems?
- Your Problem: Your sunroom solid or glass roof panels are leaking between the seams causing damage to your floors and furniture.
- Our Solution: Firstly, we will try and fix the leak. Unfortunately if water penetration has caused irreparable damage, your old sunroom panels are removed and replaced with the latest eco-friendly panel glazing or with one of our other transparent roof systems.
- Your Problem: Clogged up gutters can cause water overflow and leaks. Gutters can collapse due to heavy snow.
- Our Solution: If leaking caused by clogging is the problem, we will clean all of your gutters and leaders of debris and continue twice a year if you sign up for our yearly cleaning service. If your gutters have collapsed, we will source your gutter type and then install new gutters to your room.
- Your Problem: Your door and window locks are broken or doors and windows do not close correctly.
- Our Solution: We carry or have access to all door and window handle manufacturers. Let us replace those broken or tarnished handles. We check and adjust all windows and doors so they work correctly.
Learn More About Our Sunroom Repair Service in New Jersey
At NJ Sunroom Additions, we believe that a high-quality sunroom should be an investment that lasts a lifetime. Which is why we offer professional repair and sunroom damage services to homeowners throughout the region—even if we didn’t originally install your addition! To get back to loving your family’s sunroom quickly and affordably, just give our team a call today. You can also fill out our online form now, and we’ll be in touch to get you set up with a free, no-obligation estimate.