Over time, the numerous parts of a conservatory when subjected to extreme weather combined with expansion and contraction, can lead to movement of some of the roof parts. This expansion and contraction may also be caused by lack of and or no HVAC. A good conservatory company will insist on correct HVAC sizing and explain in detail to their clients the maintenance requirements for their particular conservatory. Problems occur when homes are bought and sold over time and those maintenance instructions are not passed on to the new home owners. Of course those instructions can also not be given to the original owner or the original owner ignored them.
Trusted Experts for Repairing Conservatories in NJ
There are few home additions more beautiful that the sweeping lines and glass ceilings of a high-quality conservatory, but what do you do when your conservatory addition is looking a little worse for wear? If storms, poor craftsmanship, or inefficient features are affecting the functionality of your conservatories, the experts at NJ Sunroom Additions are here to help! We offer professional conservatory repairs throughout the region, and it’s our mission to help you get the most out of this innovative addition to your family’s home.
What Are The Most Common Causes of Conservatory Problems?
When investing in a new conservatory, damage might be the last thing on your mind. However, the unpredictable weather of the New Jersey area and unforeseen events can leave you dealing with a space that is less than functional. At NJ Sunroom Additions, we’re proud to offer affordable conservatory repairs for a variety of needs, including:
- Leaking Roofs and Fixtures: Water damage in conservatories can quickly turn into a much larger problem, and we can repair your structure with eco-friendly, leak-proof panels.
- Storm and Tree Damage: If the changing seasons have left you with conservatory damage in New Jersey, our crew will work quickly to restore your addition back to useable condition.
- Damaged Fixtures: Broken hinges and tarnished handles can bring down the curb appeal of your space, and we work with top manufacturers to bring you the best in stylish upgrades.
- Inefficient Glass: Glass walls and ceilings are the highlight of a conservatory, and we can increase the energy-efficiency of your addition by fitting it with advanced glass technology.
Our New Jersey Repair Promise to You
- Your Problem: The roof panels of your conservatory are slipping down, causing air or water leaks and forcing the rafter caps to fall off.
- Our Solution: Once we have positioned the roof panels back into place we install roof panel retaining clips to prevent movement which in turn prevents roof leaks.
- Your Problem: Your conservatory leaks and no one can fix it.
- Our Solution: Roof leaks, gutter and window leaks which cause so much stress and damage will be traced and fixed giving you back the enjoyment of your conservatory.
- Your Problem: Clogged up gutters can cause water overflow and leaks. Gutters can collapse due to heavy snow.
- Our Solution: If leaking caused by clogging is the problem, we will clean all of your gutters and leaders of debris and continue 2x a year if you sign up for our yearly cleaning service. If your gutters have collapsed we fill source your gutter type and then install new gutters to your room.
- Your Problem: Conservatory roof panels become damages by trees, heavy snow, ice, or hail stones.
- Our Solution: We will either replace your entire roof if the damage is severe leaving the windows intact. Alternatively, if the damage is less severe we can instead replace just the roof panels themselves.
Get a Free Estimate for New Jersey Conservatory Repairs
As the ideal space for growing year-round flowers, relaxing in the sunlight, or entertaining guests, having a conservatory that functions to its full potential is a necessity. With the team at NJ Sunroom Additions, your conservatory repair project in New Jersey will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism—at a price that doesn’t break the bank! Just give us a call to learn more, or fill out our online form now to get started with your free, no-obligation estimate.